Today I am thanking God for my many blessings:
1. My Catholic Faith – for Pope Benedict XVI, Bishop Michael, all the holy Priests and Sisters I have known in my life, for my Community, and for my Spiritual Father.
2. My wonderful, loving husband who shares my love for the faith.
3. My family – Although the miles separate us, you’re always in my daily prayers and in my heart.
4. My friends – those of you near and far — those I see and touch and pray with and also those whom I chat with online – you’re all precious to me.
5. My parish family – which is so large, but whom I am getting to know one person at a time – those I see and pray with at daily Mass and those I see only on Sundays.
6. My readers – You’re important to me and please know that I keep you all in my prayers.
This Thanksgiving Day, I will be thanking God for the blessing each one of you has been to me. You are precious gifts to me from God.
I have much more to thank God for today, but there is much cooking left to do, so I will bid you adieu.
May you have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!