A Meme – Name it what you will
I found this Meme at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii.
1. Do you wear a name tag at work?
2. What kind of car do you drive?
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
I don’t go there.
4. Have you ever had a garage sale?
Yes, I have had three garage sales in the past 16 years.
5. What color is your iPod?
I don’t have one.
6. What kind of dog do you have?
I don’t have a dog. I like dogs, but am more of a cat person.
What’s for dinner tonight?
baked catfish, brocolli, sweet potatoes
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Berringer’s White Merlot on New Year’s Eve
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
I lost it when I was shopping. I think it fell out of my black purse into the bottom of the black cloth shopping cart a few years ago.
10. Last time you were sick?
On New Year’s Day I didn’t feel well.
11. How long is your hair?
I’m growing it out but it is medium length.
12. Are you happy right now?
Yes, I am happy right now.
13. What did you say last?
“You’re a gorgeous cat!” (I often talk to my cat.)
14. Who came over last? UPS
15. Do you drink beer?
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
My pro-life key chain
18. What did you get for graduation? N/A
19. Whats in your pocket?
20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook?
I don’t know anyone by that name.
21. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
22. What DVD is in your DVD player?
23. What’s something fun you did today?
I took a walk in the sunshine with my dh.
.24. Who was the principal of your high school? I don’t remember — too many years have passed.
25. Has your house ever been TP’d?
26.What do you think of when you hear the word “meow”?
Our cat, Jasmine (Jazzy) wanting something.
27. What are you listening to right now? Nothing
29. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
I try to avoid Wal-Mart, but when I’m there I like to look at the books and the CD’s.
30. Eliminating this question — too personal
31. When is your birthday?
32. Eliminating this one, too.
33. Where did you buy the shirt you’re wearing now?
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?A Franciscan cross
35. How many states in the US have you been to?
I counted 16.
36. What kind of milk do you drink?
I rarely drink milk, but when I do, I drink 2% organic. I drink kefir instead.
37. What are you going to do after this?
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
39. What is your favorite fruit?
40. What about your favorite dessert?
41. What is something you need to go shopping for?
Nothing right now.
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
43. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive?
44. Do you like pickles?
45. How about olives?
46. What is your favorite kind of gum?
I normally don’t chew gum.
47. What is your favorite kind of juice?
freshly squeezed OJ
48. Do you have any tan lines?
49. What hospital were you born in?
50. (I added this one.) What is your favorite TV show?
Right now it is “Tool Time”.
I will tag:
and anyone else who would like to do this. Just leave a message in the comment box so that I can come and read all about you.