Husband Test: Ladies, how well do you know your husband?
I found this test at Thoughts of a Regular Guy and decided to turn it into a meme. So here goes:
1. Sitting in front of the TV, what’s on the screen?
The History Channel, Discovery, or a Cardinals Baseball game
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
He likes all foods.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Either a Michelob Ultra or a Bud Light
5. Where did he go to high school?
I know where, but prefer not to mention it online.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
German beer steins
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Ham and Cheese on whole grain bread
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Pork and cabbage
10. What is his favorite cereal?
11. What would he never wear?
anything pink, a shirt with no pockets
12. What is his favorite sports team?
St. Louis Cardinals
13. Who will he vote for?
Not Obama – Biden, but the same candidates I will be voting for.
14. Who is his best friend? Me
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Wait until the last minute to put gas in my tank
16. How many states has he lived in? 3 — IL, Texas, KS
17. What is his heritage? 100% German
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? strawberry cheesecake
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Is the Pope Catholic? At 6’7″, he was on the basketball team and in junior college, was the MVP.
20. What could he spend hours doing? Playing cards (Euchre, Pinochle) and telling jokes
21. Does he belong to any men’s organizations? Yes, he is a Knight of Columbus and belongs to 3rd and 4th degree groups
For this meme, I will tag:
Anyone else who would like to do this meme is welcome — please leave a message in my combox. Thanks!