You may be a racist if…
Barack Obama supporters love to falsely accuse those who are not supporting him as being racist. Check out Peter Kirsanow’s funny (but sad) post at The Corner, “25 Reasons You May be a Racist.”
My favorites include:
1.If you think Obama’s the most liberal member of the senate you…may be a racist.
5. If you think “Vero Possemus” is Latin for “Massive Ego” you… may be a racist.
7. If your pastor is nothing like Rev. Wright or Father Pfleger you… may be a racist.
9. If you’re not impressed with Obama’s 100% NARAL rating you…may be a racist.
11. If you don’t think America is a “downright mean” country you…may be a racist.
15. If you think “we are the change we’ve been waiting for” is a line from a Monty Python skit you…may be a racist.
17. If you’re appalled that Obama voted against treating infants born after an abortion attempt the same medically as other infants born alive you…may be a racist.
22. If you don’t think rural, working class people are bitter and “cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them” you…may be a racist.