The Politico: 10 Answers for Sarah Palin
The Politico suggests some all-purpose answers for Sarah Palin in tonight’s debate with Joe Biden:
1. “Bounces off rubber and sticks to glue.”
2. “I know you are, but what am I?”
3. “OK, so I may not know where Waziristan is, but I can see Russia from my roof.”
4. “Drill! Drill! Drill!”
5. “I don’t know the answer to that, but if you give me your address, I’ll have my husband snow machine over to your house and punch you in the nose.”
6. “How those hair plugs working out for you, Joe?”
7. “How should I know? I am not Sarah Palin, I am really Tina Fey.”
8. “Sure, I said, ‘Putin rears his head and comes into the airspace of the United States,’ but at least I didn’t plagiarize it.”
9. “The square of the hypotenuse of a right triangle is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides. Oh, sorry. Wrong cheat sheet.”
10. “How much do you really have to know for a do-nothing job?”
You think those answers would make her look bad? I don’t. I think they would make her look great. She would look witty and entertaining, and what else can you ask for in a national leader?
But what about 10 answers for Joe Biden? Are you kidding me? The challenge for his side is getting him to shut up.
Read the entire article here.
My Comment: Every time Joe Biden opens his mouth it’s a mistake. There is nothing witty that emerges from that mouth — you have to possess brains to demonstrate wit. I hope Sarah zaps him with some good one liners!