20 Great Comeback Lines
Just a little humor for a Thursday from Patrick Madrid:
1. Obviously you’re unable to assimilate my stimulating concepts into your
blighted and simplistic world-view.
2. I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce. (I like this one!)
3. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
4. I can see your point, but I still think you’re full of it.
5. I like you. You remind me of me when I was young and stupid.
6. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!
7. I’m not being rude. You’re just insignificant.
8. I’ll give you a nice, shiny quarter if you’ll go away.
9. I’m already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth. (a good one for Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi)
10. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
Read the rest here.