What You Might Not Know About the Pill
ABC News reports the following:
1. There is a risk of blood clots among smokers, high blood pressure, and stroke with some migraine headaches.
2. Women on the pill may suffer a lackluster sex drive, mood swings, or even extra sinus pressure.
3. Women may choose a mate they would not otherwise be attracted to.
4. Women may have a libido problem.
5. Women may experience heartburn, or constipation, or sleep disturbances, either as insomnia or extra sleepiness.
6. It can lead to greater difficulty conceiving and increase the likelihood of miscarriages.