New Video, TV Program expose Komen’s Relationship with Planned Parenthood
A new video, “Komen’s Dark Side,” exposes the irregular relationship between the breast cancer organization, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, and Planned Parenthood and reports on the cover-up of the abortion-breast cancer (ABC) link. It is expected to reach more than 100 million North American households.
The television program, “Facing Life Head-On,” features the video online at: http://www.facinglife.tv. It will be aired on selected cable television stations during the week of March 8, 2009.
The video explains:
1) Why an ABC link makes good biological sense;
2) That the cancer fundraising industry is covering up the link, in part, because it is not good for fundraising to tell donors their abortions may responsible for their breast cancers; and
3) That abortion industry feminists lead the breast cancer fundraising industry.
The video features television host Brad Mattes and these guests:
1) Karen Malec, president of the Coalition on Abortion/Breast Cancer;
2) Eve Sanchez Silver, president of Clear Research and former Latina adviser for Komen; and
3) Angela Lanfranchi, MD, FACS, clinical assistant professor of surgery at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center.”Komen’s officials have no right to keep women in the dark about a breast cancer risk, while at the same time giving funds to Planned Parenthood, a primary cause of the breast cancer epidemic,” said Mrs. Malec.