NEW Scandal at Notre Dame
Notre Dame plans week of pro-homosexual events
Sign your urgent protest here & spread the word
What a shame. From April 12-16, the University of Notre Dame is hosting a pro-homosexual “Stand Against Hate Week.” Why should any Catholic university cater to the homosexual movement’s agenda and sow moral confusion among students?
This is what’s planned at Our Lady’s university this week:
- Pro-homosexual screening of “The Laramie Project”
- Lecture on campus: “Homosexuality Under the Dome”
- The hosting of a “Day of Silence” on April 16
Important note: The “Day of Silence” is a pro-homosexual propaganda tool designed by GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network) to persuade school children and college students to accept homosexuality.
For your information, GLSEN:
- Promotes explicit homosexual reading material for teens
- Favors same-s e x prom dates
- Organizes pro-homosexual clubs in schools
And now we see part of the GLSEN agenda being welcomed right into the hallowed halls of Notre Dame.
Learn more here.