7 Quick Takes: Parish Activities, Book, Saints, and Gratitude to God
1. This week I am thanking God for many answers to prayer: the amazing election results, the delivery of an important package to my door via Fed-Ex, and for blessing my dear friends. Thank you, Lord!
2. Things have been very busy here for the past couple of weeks. We have been involved with several parish activities, some of which include: Fun Night, the Parish Dinner, and Stewardship. Our Stewardship Fair is this coming weekend and I will be sitting at the Respect Life table, answering parishioners’ questions and encouraging them to join.
3. My new book, Seven Saints for Seven Virtues, seems to be doing well. The blog tour went well, as did my second interview. I am hoping for some afternoon or evening radio interviews soon. I have a podcast coming up and will fill you in on that soon.
4. I have managed to return to my daily work-out schedule after being off for a week due to working on promotional activity for my book.
5. This week, I wrote about two of my favorite saints: St. Martin de Porres — St. Martin de Porres: Man of Prayer, Penance, Humility and Charity and St. Charles Borromeo: Heroic Reformer and Leader.
6. On Wednesday, I wrote about a lesser known saint — St. Sylvia, patron of pregnant women.
7. Yesterday, I blogged about Blessed Josefa Naval Girbes: Model of Charity and Chastity.
Have a great weekend!
For more Quick Takes, join Jen at ConversionDiary.com.