7 QT: Angels, Saints, Books, Movies, and More
1. Happy Feast of the Guardian Angels! Do you have a personal relationship with your guardian angel? Here are five ways to develop that special relationship with your heavenly protector. Here are seven great quotes about the guardian angels.
2. Recommended Book of the Week– Our Lady, Undoer of Knots: A Living Novena by Marge Fenelon
3. Saint of the Week — St. Therese of Lisieux on Love
4. A Must-See Movie: God’s Mighty Servant — Ignatius Press — This is the amazing story of Sister Pascalina Lehnert (1894-1983) who was the personal confidant and secretary to Pope Pius XII for 40 years, when he was the Papal Nuncio in Germany, and then after for his whole Pontificate. The Pope had great confidence in her wisdom, energy and loyalty, and she became known as “the most powerful woman in the history of the Vatican.” I watched this film this evening and loved it! It is in German with English or Spanish subtitles and is most appropriate for teens and adults. It is 200 minutes long, and is dvided into 2 parts. You will love this spunky Sister who is loyal to the Holy Father and to the Catholic Church.
5. Last weekend we visited this pumpkin patch in Rose Hill, Kansas to pick out our pumpkin.
6. There were lots to choose from, but we found one.
7. Just a reminder — Don’t forget to participate in the National Life Chain this Sunday in your area!
Bonus Question: When did you post your first Seven Quick Takes? June 28, 2013 Here is a link to my very first Seven Quick Takes post.
Have a great weekend!
God bless you and your family!
For more Quick Takes, visit Kelly at This Ain’t The Lyceum.