7 Quick Takes: Best Books of 2016
Since I am busy working on my third book, this will be a quick post. Here are my seven favorite non-fiction books from 2016:
- 33 Days to Merciful Love by Michael E. Gaitley, MIC
- How to Be Holy by Peter Kreeft
- Champions of the Rosary by Donald Calloway, MIC
- 7 Secrets of Divine Mercy by Vinny Flynn
- The Four Keys to Everlasting Love by Manuel (Manny) and Kerry Santos
- From Grief to Grace: The Journey from Tragedy to Triumph by Jeannie Ewing
- Advent with St. Teresa of Calcutta: Daily Meditations by Heidi Saxton
For More Quick Takes, please visit Kelly at This Ain’t The Lyceum.
Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Feast of the Epiphany!