The Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes

You may also like...

17 Responses

1. Bless you for sharing this beautiful post.

2. marsalies bellamy says:

I love God and I love the Virgin Mary mother of God <3

3. Julie Chlarson says:

Thank you for sharing what you learned about Saint Bernadette.
    We need to pay more attention to the examples of the lives of the saints.

4. jeneanmacb says:

If you haven’t seen it, watch the movie The Song of Bernadette; Jennifer Jones, Joseph Cotton, Vincent Price…very well done.

5. Elaine Kearns says:

Wonderful, thank you. I am going on a pilgrimage to Lourdes in September and your video has given me a wonderful insight.

6. Elsa says:

This message is an awesome blessing ! The world is hungry for God’s presence !

7. Very well done. God bless you.

8. JEAN-PIERRE says:

GOD BLESS ALL OF US.AMEN.ABRAZOS.JP.C.REQUENA-GUALDE.

9. Darla Padilla says:

I learned from jut reading this page. I love you mother Mary and the son Jesus Christ and the Heavenly father, which brings all good thing’s…

10. Beautiful article! Thank you so much! God bless you!

11. MY PRAYER IS FOR MY POOR COUNTRY – BRAZIL – I beg Your Blesses for me and all my Family. Amem!

12. Ed Philley says:

Peace to all in this world, Heal all that is in need. And let them be holding of his word,
    Bless us Dear lord, Bless us all, and do on to all others as I would have them do on to me and all others.Let there be peace for all creatures, let there be good health,food warm Place always to rest and to sleep, a shelter large enough for a few others friends also

13. Ed Philley says:

May we have peace for all in this world and for all living things,give us a warm place to rest and to sleep,good food and health and good shelter Bless all of us Thank You Dear Lord

14. Denise says:

Thank you! My confirmation name is Bernadette….. and I never knew this story.

15. Andres Cedillos says:

Thank you for this article.