7 QT: Fatima, Food, and Flowers
1. This is an amazing month! We celebrate the centennial of Fatima this month. I am giving away a FREE copy of my new book, “Fatima: The Apparition That Changed the World.” The book blog tour began this week and am blessed to have some great reviewers. Here is what they have had to say about the book so far:
Carolyn Astfalk: “This detailed story of Fatima left me in awe of the majesty of God and the significant role Our Lady plays in salvation history.”
Ellen Gable: “This is a wonderful book about the Apparitions of Our Lady of Fatima, just in time for the 100th anniversary of Our Lady’s first appearance to the three shepherd children at Cova da Iria. It is well-researched, well-written and filled with beautiful color photos and images…Highly recommend. ”
Virginia Lieto: “If you would like for your own life to change, for the better, then I highly recommend reading this book.”
AnneMarie Miller: ” I really enjoyed this book, and think that Heimann did an excellent job crafting a well-researched, thorough resource on Fatima that is very approachable and engaging… it shows us how Mary’s appearances at Fatima are part of the beautiful, rich tapestry of God’s work throughout the centuries.”
2. Pope Francis has granted a plenary indulgence opportunity for the 100th anniversary of the Fatima apparitions throughout the centennial year, from the 27th of November 2016 till the 26th of November 2017. There are three ways to obtain the indulgence, which you can learn more about HERE.
3. Are you praying the Fatima novena? You can find it HERE in both English and Spanish. It’s not too late to begin.
4. This past Monday, we celebrated the Feast of St. Joseph, who is a powerful patron and intercessor. If you need a prayer answered for employment or just about anything, go to St. Joseph. St. Joseph also played an important role in Fatima, too.
5. Food — Here is a quick and easy casserole I had this past week. Let me know if you would like the recipe in the comment section.
6. This is Mary’s month and here are some flowers that I love to cultivate to celebrate her special feast days in May.
7. Here is one of my favorite films on Fatima:
Have a blessed weekend!
For more Quick Takes, please visit Kelly at This Ain’t The Lyceum.